Heritage AcceptED is a research-based company that seeks to elevate cultural competence in organizations and individuals. As the creator of National Cultural Awareness Day, Heritage AcceptED focuses on using ground-breaking research and data to effectively break down cultural barriers by innovatively increasing cultural awareness.
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?
Mission: To revolutionize how we raise cultural awareness for the appreciation of all peoples.
Vision: People globally will be culturally educated, appreciated, and empowered to embrace cultural diversity.
- Innovation and Education: We are committed to creative thinking and continuous learning and growth.
- Compassion and Respect: We are committed to helping others and ensuring a safe professional relationship, free from any form of discrimination.
- Integrity and Ethics: We are committed to doing what is right and fair to all.
- Excellence and Consistency: We are committed to completing projects outstandingly well, habitually.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Provide customized workshops and trainings to organizations that wish to create a productive environment by increasing its cultural capacity.
- Administer an annual state-wide cultural awareness competition to demonstrate knowledge of cultures within public and private institutions.
- Consult and collaborate with schools and other organizations to create an action plan suitable for immediate implementation.
- Produce rich resources to aid in developing a culturally competent individual.
- Conduct interviews of people in various cultures to demonstrate cultural existence, empowerment, and pride.
- Celebrate National Cultural Awareness Day every year on April 26th to shed light on multicultural America.
- Donate nationally and internationally through our beCause of LOVE campaign to organizations
desiring to make a positive difference in the world.